This UK Metmaterials Network event is targeted at the modelling and AI-design experts to discuss new and established metamaterials modelling methodologies.
The event will start with 5-minutes lightning talks, focussing on the following techniques, followed by an opportunity to discuss these in more detail:
- Nonlocal hydrodynamic Drude model (Matias Ruiz, University of Edinburgh)
- Modelling of auxetic structures by homogenization (Mostafa Ranjbar, Yıldırım Beyazıt University)
- Nonlinear mechanical simulations for mechanical metamaterials under large deformation (Yanyu Chen, University of Louisville)
- Piezo-embedded mechanical metamaterials (Ankur Dwivedi, IIT Kanpur)
- Structured light for nonlinear nanophotonics (Elizaveta Melik-Gaykazyan, The Australian National University)
Register for free by 9 June 2021.